Students will learn to:
Investigate problems that STEM professionals face in their fields.
Evaluate ideas and prototypes like real STEM professionals.
Discover new interests in STEM topics and careers.
- 100s of hands-on lessons that bring STEM careers to the classroom
- Lessons are 30 minutes – 1 hour
- Lessons only require simple classroom art, building, and experiment supplies
Science Journals & Handouts
- Lessons include science journals and handouts so students can record their findings and express their ideas
Videos & Pictures
- Real-world videos and pictures bring STEM careers to life
- Activity books are an opportunity to send STEM learning home or incorporate STEM Careers into literacy
- Activity book activities are 10 – 15 minutes
- Certificates recognize students’ accomplishments in STEM Careers. These are a great tool for encouraging a growth-mindset
Creative Writing Extensions
- Creative writing activities let students use their imagination and knowledge of STEM careers to answer prompts