Students will learn to:
Investigate problems that STEM professionals face in their fields.
Evaluate ideas and prototypes like real STEM professionals.
Discover new interests in STEM topics and careers.
40 Hands-On Lessons
- Every lesson is a 30 to 45-minute hands-on activity with 10 minutes of prep or less
- Visual aids and videos show STEM careers in action
- Brainstorm Pages allow students to plan ideas and collaborate with peers
- Handouts provide easy, step-by-step instructions
Online Teacher Portal
- Access lessons any time, any where!
- Print and download materials or display on Smartboard
- No training needed on how to use portal – just login and get started!
Additional Teacher Resources
- Planning guides help you fit STEM into your busy schedule
- Monthly STEM activity guides related to current events, seasons, and holidays
- Weekly webinars that let you ask questions and hear how other educators use lessons