- 100s of hands-on lessons that bring STEM careers to the classroom
- Lessons are 30 minutes – 1 hour
- Lessons only require simple classroom art, building, and experiment supplies
Science Journals & Handouts
- Lessons include science journals and handouts so students can record their findings and express their ideas
Videos & Pictures
- Real-world videos and pictures bring STEM careers to life
- Activity books are an opportunity to send STEM learning home or incorporate STEM Careers into literacy
- Activity book activities are 10 – 15 minutes
- Create a STEM career word wall to give students the language to talk about their favorite STEM careers
Creative Writing Extensions
- Creative writing activities let students use their imagination and knowledge of STEM careers to answer prompts
Get a free K-5 sample lesson AND SEE LESSON DESCRIPTIONS!
How teachers use lessons:
STEM Labs, Makerspaces, Specials
- Bring more STEM into the school day. Use lessons as part of a STEM lab, makerspace, or new special.
- Use lessons to incorporate STEM and careers into science learning
STEM Clubs and Summer Programs
- Try out a new club at your school or use lessons during a summer camp.