It’s never to early to start introducing your students to careers.
They can be engineers, scientists, urban planners, and designers right in your classrooms. Join 5,000 schools who will be teaching K-8th grade students about careers!
Scroll down to reserve your spot for Rozzy’s Career Kid Day on February 9!
What You Will Receive:
- Downloadable activities for the K-8th grade students (no kits, technology, or special supplies needed!)
- Downloadable completion certificates to give to each student
- Downloadable parent letter to tell parents that their students participated in Career Kid Day
- A chance to win prizes all day long!
Calling all teachers! Want to be an ambassador for Rozzy’s Career Kid Day?
- Promote Career Kid Day on social media to other teachers
- Promote Career Kid Day to teachers at their school
- Be in an exclusive Facebook group to help plan what prizes, activities, and other resources will be given out on Career Kid Day
Ambassadors will receive:
- Flyers and other resources to help promote Career Kid Day.
- “Career Kid” ribbons and stickers for students
- “Career Teacher” landward and t-shirt for teachers
- A chance to win other goodies each week leading up to Career Kid Day!
WHEN YOU SIGN UP, SAY YOU WANT TO BE AN AMBASSADOR!