How it Works
Step 1: Choose an age group and challenge
Step 2: Tinker, Build, and Design!
- In teams or solo, kids can use only recycled, upcycled, and art supplies typically found in a classroom or home to create their designs.
- Suggested time of 30-90 minutes for kids to complete their projects!
- Take photos of the projects and have kids do a short write up on their design process. The photos and write up are their entry submissions. No need to send projects or travel to compete!
- Check out the challenge rules for specific guidelines.
Step 3: Pay your entry fee and submit your entries by March 9, 2019 at 11pm EST
- The entry fee is $20 for an unlimited number of entries for an individual teacher/educator. This means that every child in your class can submit an entry!
- Current STEM Career Adventure users get to enter the challenge for free! Email email@example.com to get your coupon (if you haven’t received it already)
- ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED AS ONE POWERPOINT. CLICK HERE FOR SAMPLE POWERPOINT. If you are submitting multiple entries, please put a title page in between entries of Powerpoint.
- If you have any questions or would like to write a PO rather than a credit card (schools/orgs only), contact Allison Bischoff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-272-2560.
Click here to participate!
Step 4: Have projects reviewed by some of your favorite Instagram teachers and win prizes
All participants will receive a Career Kid Challenge Certificate!
STEM Toys and Resources Gift Box STEAM toys and resources that will keep your kids tinkering all day
Robotics Kit Your students will get to discover how to build robots that perform tasks
Drones Students will get to fly high and learn how to pilot drones